State of Florida DBPR Lic. No.: EC13003755
firstname.lastname@example.org / http://idjelectric.thebluebook.com/
(239) 257-4413 Tel. / (239) 257-4438 Fax.
Electrical Journeyman / Technician
IDJ Electric is interviewing electrical journeymen and technicians for upcoming projects throughout Southwest Florida. Competitive wages are offered based on relevant work experience and skill. Applicants must possess a valid Florida driver’s license in good standing, reliable transportation, basic electrical equipment and PPE, and the ability to work overtime. Operations are Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM unless noted otherwise. Applicants must have at least one year of verifiable work experience in commercial, residential, or industrial building projects, a high school diploma or a GED diploma with relevant work experience, a construction trade school or training program certificate, or any combination of these requirements.
Summary of Jobsite Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist project crews on jobsites.
• Must possess basic electrical knowledge.
• Must possess basic jobsite safety knowledge.
• Must be attentive to workmanship and schedule.
• Must be willing to learn, listen, and follow instructions.
• Must be punctual, prompt, and ethical.
• Must be able to speak and write clearly.
• Must be able to read construction plans and layouts.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must be able to submit timesheets and reports.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
• Must be able to clean electrical trash.
• Must act professionally in a high-paced and challenging work environment which demands multi-tasking and time management.
• Must perform, or assist with, the installation of raceways, fittings, boxes, wires, exterior trenching and site works, power distribution components, light fixtures, and devices. Must perform, or assist with, rough-in and trim-out. Ability to operate a conduit bender is desirable.
IDJ Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee W2 or Independent Contractor 1099 with Certificate of Insurance positions available. Three years of commercial electrical experience is desirable. Bilingual in English and Spanish is desirable. Carded or licensed journeyman is desirable. Out of state certification is acceptable upon review. Carded OSHA 10-Hrs or 30-Hrs is desirable. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Opportunities for leadership positions available. Benefits and company policies explained at interview.
Email email@example.com with résumé / CV and references.