Purchasing Manager Needed
Visit our Design Center
1213 Cape Coral Parkway E.
Cape Coral, Florida 33904
www.Beattiedev.com State License: CGC 1514291
Job Description: Responsible for the development of all purchasing practices, maintaining job budgets, oversight of material deliveries/dates, and product quality control.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Negotiate payment terms with selected vendors
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Control purchasing department budgets.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Resolve vendor grievances and claims against suppliers.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
• This job description is subject to change as the company grows and needs morph. This position is to be a team player and help in all areas, as needed