RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Reports to the Bergau Plumbing office each day to receive detailed schedule for the day, unless otherwise specified or noted the day prior
• Load plumbing materials in truck to complete task(s) scheduled for the day
• Complete Rough-In, 2nd Rough-In, and Trim Out of New Construction homes
• Follows health and safety standard guidelines set forth by OSHA and building codes
• Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
• Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
• Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
• Communicates with Project Manager of the job after completion of work to let them know what items were completed and what items are still outstanding
• Communicates with General Manager and/or Office Manager after completion of work to let them know what was completed and what items are still outstanding
• This job description is subject to change as the company grows and needs morph.
• This position is to be a team player and help in all areas, as needed.